We’ve been working hard on the April Update and are excited to tell you what’s changed with the site. Thanks to the folks at Betabound, we got a lot of good feedback and testing in the last 2 weeks. We actually released a small patch last week, too. Below are some of the major things we’ve changed.
- login now persists, so no more logging in every time you visit the site!!
- email (Account Kit) login fixes
- you can now get your current location on the map
- info window now shows how far away things are from you!
- we added an FAQ – let us know via email if something is missing
- Google POIs are now clickable, which makes it easier to add things to your trip
- new users now receive a welcome mail!
- no more trips taking place in the year 1969 (sorry, time travellers)
- now you can add your travel blog even if you don’t use WordPress
- all kinds of smaller bug fixes
But that’s not all. We’ve also launched an Android app in the Google Play store!
Go ahead and try it out. Let us know what you think in the comments below or on social media. Now that this patch is out of the way, we’re going to concentrate on some big features. Stay tuned and keep travelling!